Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Alena Hennessy

Art by Alena Hennessy

One of  my favorite artist is Alena Hennessy. I discovered her work about 2 years ago in a yoga or health magazine ( don't remember which one). There was a picture of her with her hands covered in a colorful blend of paint. She had such a peaceful, creative, and spiritual energy that I decided to look her up. I am so glad I did because her art is phenomenal. There is a fluid and dreamy appearance to her artwork and the colors always wow me. In addition to creating beautiful art, Alena is a teacher and conducts various workshops and online classes. She is also the author of two books. She is an amazing person and an incredible artist. 
Her website ( where you can find art, courses, a blog, and links to her books): http://www.alenahennessy.com
( all images are via Alena Hennessy).


No comments :

Post a Comment