Thursday, October 2, 2014

The colorful art of Atelier Bingo

I came across the beautiful and super colorful art of Atelier Bingo on instagram (I find many awesome artists this way). As I looked through their art images on instagram, I was blown away by the interesting shapes, vivid colors, and the variety of marks that created patterns. There is something so pleasantly interesting about their art. The way they deconstruct and construct their shapes and create an elaborate patchwork of colors and patterns intrigues me. I will be honest, looking at their art makes me happy.
The artist behind Atelier Bingo are Maxime Prou and Adele Favreau. They are artist from France and their experience as illustrators, surface designers and graphic designers allows them to create colorful abstracts.
Their Website: http://atelier-bingo.fr/
(All images of their art are via their website or blog).
Do check out their awesome art and buy some of their amazingly colorful prints!!!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment